- The joint R&D project should aim to develop a product;
- The French company is funded through the ADI scheme, a Reimbursable Advance of up to 3 millions euros;
- The Singaporean company is funded through the EDG (Enterprise Development Grant), a grant that covers up to 70% of the project cost;
- A consortium agreement must be signed between the entities (at least 1 French and 1 Singaporean company);
- The project must be structured to fit the requirements of both funding programs (ADI and EDG);
- Technical domains include but are not limited to MedTech, CleanTech, Advanced Manufacturing, Aerospace, Fintetch, Smart Cities, etc.
With a presence in Singapore and France, GAC Group is your key partner to:
- Source and find a relevant French or Singaporean company to partner with;
- Structure a project that fits the funding program requirements, both from a financial and technical perspectives;
- Draft the legal framework – a consortium agreement that states the project framework, revenue sharing, IP sharing, Data Management, etc;
- Submit a strong project proposal (prior Art research, market analysis, project roadmap, etc.);
- Protect the outcomes of the project and your interests with a dedicated IP strategy.
Our consulting fees can be granted by BPI France through the APT (Aide au Partenariat Technologique), and by Enterprise Singapore through the MRA (Market Readiness Assistance), appreciated by both agencies on a case-by-case basis.
To further understand the Singaporean innovation ecosystem and the synergies that exist between the two countries, we invite you to read the article we published on TechInAsia .